If you've attended a Goddess Retreat with us, then likely you've jammed to our playlists! We are often asked about our music and how we piece it all together for yoga classes.
Recently we shared a post about our favorite 8 songs for yoga playlists and we've decided to share 9 more favorites!
Whether you're a yoga instructor looking for new songs or if you simply love to practice to good music at home, these songs will provide you with some new inspiration.
We recommend looking these songs up on Spotify or Youtube so that you can listen to them before purchasing.
There are many different music genres mixed in here because we love diversity in music!
So, here are 9 more favorite songs for yoga at the moment~
1. Ong Namo - Snatam Kaur
2. Spirit Bird - Xavier Rudd
3. Parklands (feat. Kirtanayas) - Hiatus, Kirtanayas
4. Renegades - X Ambassadors
5. In the Waiting Line - Zero 7
6. Technicolour Beat - Oh Wonder
7. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
8. Ring Around the Moon - Elephant Revival
9. Society - Eddie Vedder
As you can see, there's quite the range of genres and artists! Comment below and let us know which ones you are adding to you playlist!