If you've attended a Goddess Retreat with us, then likely you've jammed to our playlists! We are often asked about our music and how we piece it all together for yoga classes.
We've created this list of our favorite 8 songs for yoga that you can use whether you are a yoga instructor looking for fresh music or if you like changing up your playlists for your home practice.
We recommend looking these songs up on Spotify or Youtube so that you can listen to them before purchasing.
There are many different music genres mixed in here because we love diversity in music!
So, here are our favorite 8 songs for yoga at the moment~
1. Aloha Ke Akua (acoustic version) - Nahko and the Medicine People
2. Everloving - Moby
3. Medicine Wheel - Kate Wolf
4. Om Guru (Trust Within) - Edo & Jo
5. Jap Man Sat Nam - Snatam Kaur
6. Pickin' On Series - The Human Experience
7. For What It's Worth (India Dub) - DJ Drez, Joey Lugassy
8. Heart of Gold - Neil Young
As you can see, there's quite the range of genres and artists! Comment below and let us know which ones you are adding to you playlist!