Nourishing Halibut and Egg Scramble Recipe ~ GF and Keto Friendly
If you are looking for a high protein lunch option, this halibut and egg scramble is a great go-to! This is a great lunch whether you're paleo, keto or simply want to implement more fish into your diet.
For this recipe you'll need ~
-5 oz of wild Alaskan halibut
-6 organic free range eggs
-1/2 yellow onion
-1 tbsp coconut oil
-salt and pepper
How to make this recipe ~
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and put halibut on a greased baking sheet. When the oven is ready, cook for 15 minutes on each side
2) In a sauce pan, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil and let oil coat the bottom of the pan.
3) Add in the onion and saute until golden
4) Remove the cooked halibut from the oven and put in pan with onions
5) Allow the halibut and onions to cook for a few minutes and then add 6 eggs
6) Mix well with a spatula and add salt, pepper, turmeric, paprika or other spices you desire
7) Remove from heat and plate! I like to serve mine with kimchi on top and with salad greens and a half of an avocado.
This should make 2-3 servings.
If you make this recipe, please comment below and let us know how you like it!