10 Random Things About Cassandra Wilder
So this is certainly a random blog post for GoddessCeremony and yet I’m often asked as the Creatrix of GoddessCeremony who I am and what random facts I have to share. The idea of this blog post was hilarious to me, but I’m going to go ahead and share with all of you!
10 Random Things about Cassandra Wilder, Creatrix of GoddessCeremony
1. I am a huge foodie and love searching new places for the best organic food around! TripAdvisor is my favorite tool while traveling. If it involves organic, farm to table or healthy, i’m in!
2. My dream job growing up was to be a veterinarian. I grew up a ranch in Utah and loved my dozens of pets!
3. If you know me personally, this isn’t actually that random but my favorite book is Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer. In fact, I love everything Jon Krakauer has written.
4. I led my first Goddess Retreat extremely humbly and continued to pray throughout the weekend that if I wasn’t meant to do this, that I would receive a sign (aka the retreat would fail and go horribly) or if I was indeed meant to do this, it would flow beautifully. Spoiler alert: it flowed beautifully!
5. I manifested the love of my life when I was just 20 years old. Don’t know about manifestation? You need to sign up for our Manifestation Transformation program!
6. My favorite thing to do in the winter is ski! If i’m not somewhere tropical during the winter, then i’m probably in Utah skiing Snowbird. My go-to hobby in the Summer is hiking and Utah also has incredible hiking trails. (If you live in Utah and haven’t hiked to the lower falls in Bell’s Canyon, add it to your list!)
7. I went sky diving a few years ago because I casually said yes to an invite (and didn’t think it was really going to happen) and it was INSANE! I struggled to actually get out of the plane 10,000 feet up and stand on the wing. It was so windy and I was petrified!! I think I may be a one and done kind of skydiver…
8. My favorite place in the world is tied between Guatemala, Alaska or Costa Rica
9. For most of my life I was a self proclaimed plant killer and couldn’t even keep a succulent alive. I did later learn that succulents actually aren’t the easiest plant to take care of and that made me feel slightly better. Now, I adore houseplants and have over 30 plants in my small home!
10. My favorite way to start my morning is with a large smoothie! I love adding in Dr. Axe’s protein powder, collagen, organic fruits, hemp milk, hemp seeds, maca powder and a bit of sea salt. So yummy and so nourishing!
Yes, this was random but it happened! I hope you found this interesting in some way!