9 Beauty Tips that I do Daily for my Health
Hello sisters! After being requested for a few months, I have finally written this blog post all about my top 9 beauty and health tips for women.
These are the things that work well for me and have supported me in my own health and wellness journey. So, here are my top 9 beauty tips!
1. I wash my face with just water most days but will also use an organic facial cleanser and toner sometimes. You can read my full Goddess Skin Care Routine here
2. I moisturize my face with Shea butter everyday. My skin runs on the dry side and also living in a dry climate, I need something very moisturizing and healing. This is my go-to morning and night!
3. I love Dr. Bronner's soaps and toothpaste! Twice a day I brush my teeth with the peppermint Dr. Bronner's toothpaste here. It can be challenging to find a healthy toothpaste option but this one has been my absolute favorite!
4. I moisturize my skin with organic coconut oil after I shower. This leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and nourished!
5. I give myself a breast massage after each shower where I use organic jojoba oil or olive oil and frankincense to support my breast health. Read more about this practice here
6. I drink around 60 oz of water each day to keep my body nourished and hydrated. I personally do not drink tap water and instead opt for reserve osmosis water. This water can be found at most health food stores in a water machine so bring your own containers and enjoy!
7. I use essential oils like sandalwood, lavender, jasmine and rose as natural scents rather than toxic chemical-filled perfumes. Ditch the perfume and make your own sacred perfume to your liking!
8. I try to get 8 - 9 hours of sleep each night to support my adrenal health. I find I feel the most refreshed after 8.5 hours
9. I do not use sunscreen and instead practice safe sun exposure. I will receive 20-60 minutes of sun per day (depending on the climate and sun intensity) and then put on a hat or shirt to prevent my skin from burning. This works well for me and allows me to skip on toxic sunscreens! There are natural sunscreens on the market though they are very expensive and generally come in small bottles
What are the beauty tips you swear by? Comment below and let us know your favorites!