Happy Full Moon in Scorpio wild sisters! On Sunday, April 29th, 2018 the moon waxes to her fullest point, aligning in the Full Moon time.
As I'm sure you're probably feeling, this Full Moon is a powerful one. While Full Moons often bring the energy of celebration, gratitude and gentle healing, this Full Moon has been bringing up wounds from the past and a powerful right of passage for many of us.
Not longer is it acceptable to continue to operate in old beliefs or patterns that no longer serve us. This powerful Full Moon in Scorpio holds space for us to liberate ourselves from the pain in our pasts and begin to see our wounds as our wisdom.
You may find that with this Full Moon time you are called to step onto a new path, create a new way of living or reclaim something you once lost. This Full Moon is very different than most and because of that, we must be ready to ride the wave.
As you sit here now, ask yourself what has been coming up for your lately. What things have begun feeling unsustainable? What experiences in your past still make their way into your current life?
Now is the time to look under the surface and truly be honest about what exists there.
What can the Full Moon illuminate for you?
Today may just mark a new beginning for you in your life. Now is the time to surrender, receive and trust.
All things are flowing to you.
During this Full Moon time your emotions may be heightened and you may feel especially sensitive. Try to honor what comes up for you and find the space to release it healthfully.
Scorpio is a powerful water sign with a sting and so this sign is known for intensity, transformation and rebirthing.
This is your time, sacred sister, to trust in the next step and begin the path that calls to you.
Here are 3 ways to celebrate this Full Moon in Scorpio ~
1. Sit beneath the Full Moon and soak up the healing lunar rays. Make time this weekend to get outside and feel the healing touch of the moon. If things feel difficult in your life, trust that you are being guided to your true calling.
2. Create a Full Moon bath soak and take time to nourish yourself this weekend. Scorpio is a water sign and so a hot bath with Epsom salts and herbs may be the perfect way to celebrate this sacred moon! Learn how to make your own sacred bath salt here
3. Journal on the thought of wounds as wisdom. What things have you learned in your life? How have you grown? Who have you grown to be?
Be gentle with yourself on this Full Moon sister and remember that support is all around you.
Sending you so much lunar love.
Other Sacred Announcements ~
- We just announced our Vermont Goddess Retreat July 2018! Learn more about the retreat here
- Now is the time to purchase your Sacred Goddess Box Subscription for the Summer Solstice in June! If you'd like to receive a gorgeous box full of crystals, sacred tools and other goodies, purchase your Goddess Box here
- Only 3 spots are left for the Certified Sacred Women's Circle Creatrix Training that begins May 21st, 2018! If you are ready to step into the role as women's guide and lead sacred women's circles in your community, NOW is the time sister! Reserve your spot here